I'm gonna miss this. I'm gonna want this back.....
Things have been a little crazy lately. I think I've been in a little depression. Jeremy was sick and that left me alone quite a lot! Jeremy's changed jobs and I really think it's all for the best. This really is his kind of job for sure! My birthday kinda sucked! I didn't do anything as jeremy was still sick! I just felt like nothing really mattered ya know- like that it didn't matter that it was my birthday but I've moved on I Suppose!
Jeremy's feeling better and is working really really hard at work. It's pretty amazing to see. He comes home so sweaty and sunburnt! He really does a lot for us when he's feeling good. I just hope he can stay healthy.
Family drama is just too much for me. These are issues MY FAMILY should not be having at all. I just want them to go away. Sometimes I just wish people could do things in secret and not be so damn open about everything. I think it would help me out for sure!
Vincent is growing growing growing. Yesterday he gave me some lip! I told him where his truck was and he turned to me and said "I know that" Oh that boy is gonna give me trouble in the years to come. I love him so much though, I'm so glad that I get to be his momma! I think my health is getting better which gives me a better outlook on the getting pregnant side of things : ) It's been a year since the miscarriage if you can believe it : (
This weekend I'm taking jeremy on a surprise vacation. I'm just going to pick him up from work and already have everything packed and off we go! it should be fun, especially cuz vincent is spending the weekend with his aunt woohoo!
Jeremy's feeling better and is working really really hard at work. It's pretty amazing to see. He comes home so sweaty and sunburnt! He really does a lot for us when he's feeling good. I just hope he can stay healthy.
Family drama is just too much for me. These are issues MY FAMILY should not be having at all. I just want them to go away. Sometimes I just wish people could do things in secret and not be so damn open about everything. I think it would help me out for sure!
Vincent is growing growing growing. Yesterday he gave me some lip! I told him where his truck was and he turned to me and said "I know that" Oh that boy is gonna give me trouble in the years to come. I love him so much though, I'm so glad that I get to be his momma! I think my health is getting better which gives me a better outlook on the getting pregnant side of things : ) It's been a year since the miscarriage if you can believe it : (
This weekend I'm taking jeremy on a surprise vacation. I'm just going to pick him up from work and already have everything packed and off we go! it should be fun, especially cuz vincent is spending the weekend with his aunt woohoo!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home