December, what a crazy month!
One week from today and my Vincent Paul will be two whole years old. I can't even come close to believing it. We've sure come a long way since his birth day but I still am in awe that this much time has passed. Now he dances and sings and says all sorts of things. He knows everyone's name and loves to watch Blues Clues.
He is a very vibrant child and sometimes can wear me out, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I see other kids his age who are content to sit while the grown ups talk and see vincent running in circles and banging his head on my knee, but I am so lucky to have this child and to be able to be his mom. In no way was i ready for a baby but I think we changed eachother, all 3 of us that is.
This month has been crazy with Jeremy's health and finances, but it's all coming together. Next Sunday is Vincent's birthday, then 2 days later is Christmas, then 7 days later is our 1 year anniversary. December is always gonna be a full month for us.
I have 10 days until my winter class starts. It'll be good even to have that little break. I can't wait to get my student loan, I think January 5th is the day!!!!
He is a very vibrant child and sometimes can wear me out, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I see other kids his age who are content to sit while the grown ups talk and see vincent running in circles and banging his head on my knee, but I am so lucky to have this child and to be able to be his mom. In no way was i ready for a baby but I think we changed eachother, all 3 of us that is.
This month has been crazy with Jeremy's health and finances, but it's all coming together. Next Sunday is Vincent's birthday, then 2 days later is Christmas, then 7 days later is our 1 year anniversary. December is always gonna be a full month for us.
I have 10 days until my winter class starts. It'll be good even to have that little break. I can't wait to get my student loan, I think January 5th is the day!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home