Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School

Well school has officially begun. I'm taking two classes at ASU in Tempe and two online so that I can work more. These are all bummer classes: research methods, statistics, social problems, and advanced marraige and family. I thought the last one would be my fun class but it's all about fallacies!!! I don't understand that but whatever : ) I just gotta keep telling myself this is my last year. Today is Jeremy's first day back at school since 2001 and he is loving it. He says he's missed school. He's going to learn so much, I'm really excited for him. I think the doctor's may have finally got his diagnosis right because he's been feeling a lot better and helping out so so much at home! Thanks honey, you're amazing!

On Thursday night my tooth started to hurt. I've never had a toothache before, and I always thought 'toothache' meant like a little ache- but this hurt!!!!! It would come and go but it when it showed up it hurt so bad. I was in tears most of the time. Even medicine didnt' help. The doctor gave me vicadin til I could get it fixed and I guess I don't do well with that stuff so I spent the whole time I was supposed to be having Sunday dinner at my mom's house, throwing up in her bathroom.

So, Monday I went in to Dr. Poelman who is a client of my dad's to get it all fixed. I ended up getting a route canal and it ended up costing me $2,000!!!! Well there goes all my loan money : ( but at least my tooth doesnt hurt anymore, it's just a little sore.

Anyways, that's what's been going on this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

It's fun to hear about you guys! I hope your tooth gets better and your classes get more interesting! You are in my thoughts and prayers every day!
Love you, Jean

August 27, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home