4th of July!
Vincent passing the time listening to 3Oh!3
now anytime he sees an I-pod he says 3oh!3 music!
After the kiddie parade my health issues kicked in full effect but my loving husband dragged me to the grocery store and I got some medicine and was feeling better. Gallbladders uggghh! Well after that we hung around the courthouse/plaza because there were lots of vendors set up. It was a lot of fun. Later in the day, we headed out to Jeremy's Uncle Bob's birthday party. It was pretty fun and Vincent swam in one of those blow up pools. I'd upload a picture but it isn't that great of a picture so just imagine it : )
Saturday was the actual 4th of July and that's when the big parade was. It was a fun time being in down town Prescott and Vincent got more candy thrown at him than we could count and eventually had to put the kabosh on the whole thing! After a while it got hot (funny to say in Prescott) and we headed out.
For the fireworks, we drove to the stake center and my mom met up with some of her friends from years ago and of course they couldn't believe she was a grandma yadda yadda yadda. After a while Vincent warmed up to the fireworks and calls them 'big lights'. When we got home and he talked to his Grandpa about them, he said "I SAW BIG LIGHTS PAKOOOWW" I wish there were letters to describe little toddler words.

1 Comments:
I love your new background! To turn off search engines, log into your blog, go to settings, and change search engines to "no". (I think it's the second or third question down.) If you need help, feel free to call. Love ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home